If the receipts or reports that you're printing seem faint, try to return the terminal to its dock. The battery settings impact the printer so that it is more efficient when you're running low. When the printer is returned to its dock, the printed information should display vividly.
Articles in this section
- Peripherals Overview
- Auto-printing an Order Receipt in register
- Supported Peripherals
- How do I load a printer roll?
- How do I troubleshoot the printer?
- What if my printer receipt printed text appears light?
- What if I need to order additional printer rolls?
- Do I need a stylus for the Poynt Smart Terminal?
- Elavon Supported Peripherals
- Register App – Support for external USB/HID Barcode Scanners