For larger cellular providers like AT&T or T-Mobile, the terminal may connect automatically after inserting SIM. If using FreedomPOP provided SIMs, please continue to Configuring the Mobile Network below.
Configure Mobile Network:
1. Swipe right on the launcher to reveal Settings tile and click on the “Settings” tile
2. Go to Developer Preferences > System > and under Wireless & Networks select More
3. Tap on Mobile Network Settings
4. Tap on the box to enable Data Roaming. Click OK to “Allow data roaming?”
5. Tap on Access Point Names
6. In menu option (three dots right top), select Reset default
7. In Edit Access Point, tap on APN and change to: freedompop.foggmobile.com
8. Tap on Save in the top-right menu dropdown to save the updated APN settings
9. Disable Developer Preferences.
10. Reboot the device for the settings to take effect.